On 8 April 2022, the public agency SPIRIT Slovenia published a public tender to assist companies in restarting activities after the removal of restrictions related to COVID-19.
The call aims to support companies from those sectors of the economy affected by the measures taken in connection with the Covid-19 epidemic, with the main objectives of the call being in particular:
- maintaining the existence of activities operating in the affected sectors of the economy,
- facilitating the relaunch of activities following the release of key Covid-19 measures and the reopening of activities, and
- contributing to the preservation of businesses and jobs with a view to their further growth and development following the removal of Covid-19 restrictions.
The subject of the public tender is co-financing of costs that companies from the affected industries will have when resuming their activities in 2022 after Covid-19 restrictions are removed. Eligible costs under this call are labour costs incurred by applicants during the resumption of activities from 1st August 2021 to 31st January 2022.
Subjects, entitled to funds under this public tender are micro, small and medium-sized enterprises that are companies, sole proprietors or cooperatives (established under the ZGD-1 or ZZad or performing an activity in any of the legal organizational forms under ZGD-1) if, as of 31 July 2021 they had one of the following SKD activities registered in its AJPES database as its main activity:
- 100 Hotels and similar accommodation
- 300 Beverage serving activities
- 110 Travel agency activities
- 900 Other reservation service and related activities
- 300 Organisation of conventions and trade shows
- 010 Performing arts
- 020 Support activities to performing arts
The application for funding must be filled via the online form on https://www.podjetniski-portal.si/turizem-sofinanciranje. The application must then be printed and sent by mail to the address SPIRIT Slovenija, javna agencija, Verovškova 60, 1000 Ljubljana.
The deadline for submitting applications is April 22, 2022.